Tuesday, February 14, 2012

*Reality Check*


Joining Rachel over at House Full of Jays this week with  a *Reality Check* post of my own....

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
It can turn a meal into a feast, 
a house into a home,
 a stranger into a friend. 
Gratitude makes sense of our past, 
brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
~Melody Beattie
In the name of gratitude and truthfulness I've decided to post a little piece of reality here once a week. Likely just a single picture. 

Simply put, these both have green labels, my eyes were a little fuzzy, and my brain was tired. 




All I wanted were clean teeth.


 really. 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, laughing my face off. Nice one. Cleans off easily, huh? How does it come off teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NO! Hahaha! Oh i'm so sorry! That must have been a rude awakening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Too funny. When I was in art school, my friend (who actually still used hairspray each morning to coif her short hair) had stayed up all night finishing a project for class the next morning... tired... she mixed up hairspray for fixitive (something you spray on charcoal drawings so there are no smudges)! Smelly and very flammable.

    ReplyDelete