Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reality Check


“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal
into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our
past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
~Melody Beattie
In the name of gratitude and truthfulness I’ve decided to post a little piece of reality here once a week. Likely just a single picture.
My sweet little, not yet 6 month old baby girl has discovered an escape route from getting her diaper changed-the hand towel bar in our bathroom. I can't believe she's standing (with assistance) already. I knew that time would fly by and that she'd grow so fast, but even in knowing it, I still can't believe it.
I suppose this week's reality check is two-fold. Not only is she growing insanely fast, but she's been picking on that ugly wall paper that I swore would be the first to go when we moved into this house. My, how priorities change
.

Joining Rachel in this week's reality check.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, six months and standing by herself with support!?
    Your child is amazing.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, super cutie! I can't believe she's standing already! Mira just realized she can sit up and is starting to drag herself around.
    Our little ladies definitely share equally cushy bottoms. They need a play date - so do we. ;)

    ReplyDelete